Nominate your Favorite!

Katie Causey

Jun 20, 2024, 12:57:44 PMJun 20
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hi Mountain View Team!

We are excited to host the 14th Annual Silicon Valley Bike Summit on Aug 29th in South San Francisco. We look forward to being together exchanging ideas, sharing experiences, and growing the bike movement!

I wanted to remind you thatYOU have the opportunity to recognize a professional, a project, a program, or an elected official for the bike summit awards*. This is your chance to spotlight the people and the work being done in your community! You can find more details about the nomination process, including the deadline, on our blog post here.

We could also use your help spreading the word. Below is some draft language that you can use - "Do you know of a project/program/professional/elected who has made a difference in your biking experience? Nominate them today for SVBC's Annual Bike Summit awards! Last date June 22. Details here" Or reshare this post.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Katie Causey

she/her/hers | 庄可欣//莊可欣

Community Organizer
Our office will be closed on Fridays from
June 1- Aug 16

Our working hours are: Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm

Donate to make our community better through biking!

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley