TOMORROW: Mt. View Social Ride

Anthony Montes

Dec 16, 2022, 8:55:08 AM12/16/22

Hello Bike Friends,

See details below for our Winter Mental Health social ride sponsored by El Camino Health.

Hope to see you there! 🚲

AM

Winter Mental Health Social Ride - December 17, 2022 at 10:15 a.m.

Bikes bust stress, save money, and let you see the world through a fresh lens. Just ask any bicyclist! A bike ride can do wonders to lift your mood. We'll prove it to you!

Join us on this ride to discover the mental health benefits of going by bike. This ride is beginner-friendly and child-friendly: nobody will be left behind, and you will be riding with trained ride leaders who are here to help you have a great time!

You can register for the ride here

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848