Updates and news

Bruce England

Jun 5, 2022, 10:02:07 PM6/5/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hi, MV team:

A few things for your attention for this week:
  • Thursday, June 9th, 6:30 PM: Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning (MVCSP) general meeting, remote-access meeting this time (no physical meeting place).  To connect with the meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bnb-jyjv-uwr
    Or dial: ‪(US) +1 484-416-4647‬ PIN: ‪388 566 059‬#. More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/bnb-jyjv-uwr?pin=4249719644556
    Presentation #1: Ben Pacho, a Transportation Demand Management Analyst on the Mountain View transportation team. He supports implementation, monitoring, and enforcement of TDM policy for existing and proposed development in the City.
    Please feel free to join us for this, and to pass the word along. We'll start with Ben's presentation very shortly after 6:30.
  • From Lenny Siegel:
    We’re [Balanced Mountain View] planning another group bike ride for Saturday, June 11. We’ll gather at 10 am on the Stevens Creek Trail at the south side of El Camino Real.
    The purposes of this ride are 1) to show how complicated it is to get from the trail to Mountain View High School and 2) explore potential bicycle routes to more safely connect the Sahara Mobile Home Village to Graham Middle School. A student was killed by a truck while bicycling to school from Sahara in the middle of March.
    See https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1909011?units=miles for the tentative route.
Bye for now!
Bruce

Bruce England

Jun 8, 2022, 2:58:01 PM6/8/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
To now include Priyoti Ahmed:
* Presentation #1: From the Mountain View transportation team, Ben Pacho, the Transportation Demand Management Analyst, and Priyoti Ahmed, the Sustainability Transportation Planner. Ben supports implementation, monitoring, and enforcement of TDM policy for existing and proposed development in the City, and Priyoti manages the City Safe Routes to School program.
Cheers,
Bruce