If you have any extra treats around (for BTWD tomorrow and Saturday)...

Bruce England

May 19, 2022, 10:22:29 PM5/19/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Feel free to drop them off at the Transit Center energizer station on Friday or the Stevens Creek Trail at Evelyn (south side) on Saturday. We have some bananas, but that's it for the moment.
Thanks for considering!
Bruce

April Webster

May 20, 2022, 1:52:04 AM5/20/22
to Bruce England, SVBC Mountain View Team
I've got Cliff bars from the non-profit with which I work. I can't use them for our events because they've expired. I still eat them myself. Do you want them?

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---

Bruce England

May 20, 2022, 12:28:40 PM5/20/22
to April Webster, SVBC Mountain View Team
I think yes. Thanks, April! Can you bring them to the station site?
Cheers,
Bruce

April Webster

May 20, 2022, 6:21:57 PM5/20/22
to Bruce England, SVBC Mountain View Team
Not today - too much going on at work with a product deadline, but I can try to get them to the Stevens Creek station tomorrow.