Invitation to attend tomorrow's MVCSP meeting with Carol Kachadoorian

Bruce England

May 12, 2022, 12:09:35 AM5/12/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team, mvenvDebHenigson, Anthony Montes
Hi, SVBC Mountain View members:

We would be pleased to have you join us for this. Carol's work is very interesting in any case, but, from the City's perspective, it is particularly relevant to DEI and active transportation goals, including for seniors. If you can be with us, the meeting will start at 6:30 tomorrow, Thursday, with Carol's presentation first. Here are the connection details:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bnb-jyjv-uwr
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 484-416-4647‬ PIN: ‪388 566 059‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/bnb-jyjv-uwr?pin=4249719644556
Please let me know if you have any questions, etc. about this.

Bye for now!
Bruce

Presentation details:
Carol Kachadoorian, dblTilde Collaborative founder, on the 50+ bicycling survey through the Mineta Transportation Institute as well as other senior-oriented surveys she will discuss.
Carol has a breadth of knowledge and expertise in transportation planning and operations, which began in Alexandria, VA, where she served as a transit analyst before leading the City’s first Office of Transit Services. After several years working with a family design-build company and at a major university, Carol returned to the transportation industry with the Washington, DC region’s transit agency. There, she worked in operations and communications before focusing on pedestrian and bicyclists access to transit. Carol’s work with Toole Design from 2008 to 2020 focused on school- and community-based active transportation plans. She started dblTilde Collaborative in 2020, specializing in older adult mobility and wellness. She describes the motivation for this work this way: “At age 60, I began to consider what my professional and personal life would look like during the next 30+ years. Now in my late 60’s, I am working to improve mobility for people as they age.”