One Mountain View stop on the 2022 Silicon Valley Tour De Coop...

Bruce England

May 19, 2022, 11:04:25 PM5/19/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
One Mountain View stop on the 2022 Silicon Valley Tour De Coop from 9AM to 4PM on Saturday May 21, 2022.
https://tourdecoop.org/
Last Name
Johnston-Tyler
Address of your coop (street address, city and zip code)
1310 Bryant Ave Mountain View 94040
A paragraph description of your coop stop (coop, bee hive, gardens, other animals...).
We have a coop, a bee hive, bunnies, and a veggie and flower garden!
Another paragraph explaining what is unique about your coop stop and why folks should visit your coop stop!
Our little ‘Valley of Hearts Delight’ is our year-round, front-yard, living room with free roam chickens, a bee hive, a veggie garden, and newly started cutting flower area and native California planting. During the pandemic, we were ‘the destination garden’ for children and adults to visit on their daily walks. We’d love to have you come visit!