Invitation: Mountain View Streets for All Mixer, Sat Jun 4th, 3-5pm

Cherie Walkowiak

May 26, 2022, 6:24:15 PM5/26/22
to safermou...@googlegroups.com, SVBC Mountain View, MVStreetsForAll-board
Hello all,

We would like to inform you that two community groups, Safe Mountain View and Great Streets Mountain View, have officially combined into a single new group: Mountain View Streets for All.

To celebrate our new identity, attract new members, and renew our focus and energy, we will be hosting a Summer Mixer on Saturday, June 4th from 3pm to 5pm. Attendees can enjoy tasty treats and meet the Board and other like-minded community members interested in making Mountain View a better place to walk and bike.

Here are the details. Please RSVP if you can attend so we can plan accordingly: MVSA Summer Mixer | Mountain View Streets for All

We would love for you to join us!
Cherie