VOTE NOW for the Bike Summit Award Nominees

Bruce England

Jun 30, 2022, 9:12:04 PM6/30/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anthony Montes <ant...@bikesiliconvalley.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 4:55 PM

Friends,

We are overjoyed with the number of nominations we received from folks within and outside of the SVBC community. It's a testament to the reach and impact our organizing efforts have in our respective cities and circles.

Now it's time for us to vote and choose this year's Summit Award winners!

Please vote (and encourage others to vote) for your favorite Professional, Program and Project using this link here. We look forward to recognizing our winners at SVBC's Bike Summit on August 18th, 2022.

If you have not registered for the summit, you can do so using this link here. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help spreading the word!

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley

Anthony Montes

Bruce England

Jul 2, 2022, 3:52:30 PM7/2/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
My votes, by the way, are the following:

Professional of the year
Ria Lo,  Transportation Manager, City of Mountain View

Project of the year
Charleston Transit Corridor Phase 1 (Charleston Road between Shoreline Boulevard and Huff Avenue), Mountain View

Nominees for Programs of the year
Live In Peace Bike Shop, East Palo Alto

Cheers,
Bruce