[SVBC general] Bring your friends to the Bike Bash + final push for 4,000 pledges!

Sandhya Laddha

May 27, 2022, 12:11:26 PM5/27/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org
✨ Happy Bike Month! ✨

Wow, we're almost to the end of May. Hope you all had the chance to roll through an energizer station last week during Bike to Wherever Days. Here's the latest in our Membership Drive stats:

🚲 Pledge to Ride Stats - May 25th 🚲

Thanks to our collective efforts, a whopping 3,785 people have pledged to ride!
🏁 We're in the final stretch to collect 4,000 pledges over the next week.

125 new members - 9 gifted memberships
133 donations

Pledges & new member tally over the last month!
502   -  San Jose 🎉  26 members added
225   -  Sunnyvale 🎉 10 members added
192   -  Mountain View 🎉 4 members added
119   -  Palo Alto 🎉 5 members added
166   -  Santa Clara 🎉 7 members added
  85   -  Redwood City 🎉 2 members added
  73   -  San Mateo 🎉 2 members added
  66   -  North San Mateo County 🎉 2 members added
  46   -  San Carlos/Belmont 🎉 1 member added

🎯 Lastly, DON'T FORGET to send out your final communications and invite your friends and family to our Bike Bashes this Friday from 5-7pm at the Sports Basements in Redwood City and Sunnyvale (see attached).

Best,

Clarrissa

2022 Spring Membership Drive Email 4.pdf