[SVBC general] Upcoming Advocacy Training

Sandhya Laddha

May 25, 2022, 12:34:41 PM5/25/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Hi everyone,

Hope you got to go on some fun bike rides and check out some great energizer stations over BTWDs! It was great seeing some of you in real life :)

As Bike month activities begin to wrap-up, we're gearing up for other activities and events. And one of them is the upcoming advocacy training to be held on June 9th, 5pm to 7pm. The training will be a general advocacy overview - how bike projects get done, where to go for information and whom to contact when issues arise. It also includes SVBC initiatives and other advocacy basics.

We highly recommend this training for all our local team members since you are so involved in advocacy. If you haven't attended one of these trainings yet, register today! The training is split in two parts - first hour will be a presentation and Q&A, second hour will be a hands-on campaign planning exercise.

Hope to see you there! Thank you.