Reminder Re Biketivist Forum and Palo Alto Team Meeting this Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 5pm

Bruce England

Dec 20, 2022, 9:22:23 PM12/20/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hi, all:

SVBC will go ahead with a brief December Biketivist Forum this Wednesday at 5pm.  It will be in the usual Zoom format.  The theme for the SVBC portion will be how to engage with elected officials, with a workshop for each team to craft a welcome letter to new city council members.  The forum will begin with a short presentation by SVBC staff, after which we will immediately break into the local teams where we can work on the letter and also proceed with our other team business.  So the team meeting will effectively take place before the usual 6:00pm.  We might finish early and allow folks to get on with their holiday activities.

Cheers,
Bruce