Biketivisit Forum, Fundraiser Ride

Anthony Montes

Sep 13, 2022, 7:21:39 PM9/13/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Friends,

We have several opportunities this week and in September to roll 🚲 under the sun and plan your next campaign to make your communities safer. Check out SVBC’s events calendar to plan your next volunteer outing or ride!

SVBC Fundraiser Ride - September 18, 2022

Mark your calendar for Bike to the Future, the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition's 2nd Annual Fundraising Ride held in partnership with Viva Calle SJ.

This year we’ve teamed up with some amazing partners to bring you a truly unique experience highlighting the bicycle infrastructure of the future. Our friends at Imvizar have taken the San José Department of Transportation’s design drafts and transformed them into an augmented reality experience that we can all enjoy together! You will be able to use your phone to envision bike safety in San Jose.

Check out this link to prepare yourself for the experience. https://lnkd.in/e4CQR3Kz

Click here for ride time options

Biketivist Forum - September 21, 2022

Join us for a fantastic panel and Q&A with city staff from Bay Area cities. We’ll discuss the importance of securing budget priorities for bicycle and transportation issues, and how Advocates can effectively push decision makers to fund your next project.

If you would like to get more bike lanes built fast in your community or ensure that the bike lanes are clean of debris and/or vehicles, then you won't want to miss this opportunity to hear how the budget can work for you!

Sign up here for the September 21 Biketivist Forum.

Advocacy Training  - October 4, 2022

New to the advocacy space? Don’t know how or where to start? No worries! SVBC has advocacy training that will help you get started on your next campaign.

Sign up here today!

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848