HAPPENING NOW

1 view

Anthony Montes

Apr 26, 2023, 9:08:47 PM4/26/23
to nort...@bikesiliconvalley.org, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org, SVBC Mountain View Team
TEAMC is fighting to save public transportation!

The fiscal cliff is placing enormous pressure on public transportation with many agencies facing severe budget deficits in the coming years.

Learn what you can do to advocate for your local transit agency and the neighbors they serve by registering for our workshop this Wednesday: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwrceuspzwjE9Ow-hfd2rbJDLH43hBPup4H#/registration

TEAMC .png

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848

LCI # 7,038

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley

Bruce England

Apr 26, 2023, 9:21:08 PM4/26/23
to Anthony Montes, nort...@bikesiliconvalley.org, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org, SVBC Mountain View Team
Ahh, except we Mountain View people are in the MV/LA B/PAC meeting. Let us know how it went!
Cheers,
Bruce

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---