Bayview is open

Gregory Unangst

Jun 27, 2022, 4:45:16 PM6/27/22
to SVBC MV
We went for a Sunday morning ride on SCT and found the new Google Bayview campus open.  There are no longer any security checkpoints, and it is possible to ride (or walk) around and through the complex.  The campus is accessible on a ramp from SCT from the Crittenden Bridge.  Pictures attached.
IMG_5102.JPG
IMG_5104.JPG
IMG_5105 cropped.JPG

Bruce England

Jun 27, 2022, 5:02:11 PM6/27/22
to Gregory Unangst, SVBC MV
Thanks, Greg! I'm glad they're not blocking access, and I hope that will stick!
Cheers,
Bruce

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---