Draft agenda posted for December 8th SVBC MV meeting

Bruce England

Nov 28, 2021, 2:32:45 PM11/28/21
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hello, all:

I hope you can make this in spite of the hectic times around the holidays! You can register for it here.

Have a look at the draft agenda so far, and comment if you want to include or modify anything in it.

Why it's important for you to attend this meeting:
  • We'll have a visit from Councilmember Alison Hicks during the first part to talk with us about slow and shared streets legislation, Green Complete Streets, and the Active Transportation Plan (ATP).
  • It's time for us to work on our 2022 workplan. I started the draft here (with April’s May 2021 letter to City Council, the team’s 2021 workplan items, and the B/PAC workplan items as the basis). Positioning this well now as much as possible will be key to getting us off to a good start for the coming year.
Bye for now!
Bruce

Kevin Ma

Nov 30, 2021, 5:09:57 AM11/30/21
to Bruce England, SVBC Mountain View Team

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---

Bruce England

Nov 30, 2021, 5:03:50 PM11/30/21
to Kevin Ma, SVBC Mountain View Team
Thanks, Kevin. I'm not sure what happened with that initial link.
Something else: Council member Hicks will be with us in January instead (per new plan as of this morning). Instead, for this meeting, we'll have Brandon Whyte,  the Mountain View Active Transportation Planner with us.
Cheers,
Bruce

Bruce England

Dec 8, 2021, 3:31:09 PM12/8/21
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hello, all:

I hope you can make this in spite of the hectic times around the holidays! You can register for it here. Note that the full meeting goes from 5 to 7, but our team time is during the last hour.

Have a look at the agenda so far, and comment if you want to include or modify anything in it.

Why it's important for you to attend this meeting:
  • We'll have a visit from Mountain View Active Transportation Planner Brandon Whyte during the first part at least to talk with us about all things active transportation related for our city.