Biketivist Forum Wednesday, Agenda

1 view

Anthony Montes

Sep 19, 2022, 10:36:24 PM9/19/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hello Mountain View Team,

Our next Biketvisit Forum and Mt. View Local Team meeting is this Wednesday, September 21 from 5-7 p.m. If you have not attended one of our meetings, or it's been a while since your last, this is a great opportunity to get back in the fold!

You can register for the forum here

The first hour will include a panel and Q&A discussion with city staff, including the city of Mt. View's very own Mayor Lucas Ramirez, about Advocates can approach the budget to secure bicycle and pedestrian priorities and projects.

Mountain View is in the process of revising their Active Transportation Plan, and now is a great time for us to prepare, strategize, and push our priorities forward.

You can review our agenda for the meeting here. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to add an announcement or item.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley

Bruce England

Sep 20, 2022, 3:05:57 PM9/20/22
to Anthony Montes, SVBC Mountain View Team
Hello, all:
In addition to what Anthony said, I'm hoping Brandon Whyte (and perhaps Ria Lo) can go beyond the budget itself and talk about the Capital Improvement Program and Public Works transportation projects of interest as well. Please be sure that I'm at least copied on any emails you send about additions or changes you would like to see in the agenda file for the meeting.
Cheers,
Bruce England, Mountain View team leader

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.

Bruce England

Sep 21, 2022, 7:33:24 PM9/21/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team, Anthony Montes
Hello, all:
In addition to the information following, note that:
- After the first hour is over, we will return to our main room to reset the breakout rooms for our local team.
- Anthony secured an extra 30 minutes for the meeting with a hard stop at 7:30 p.m.
- Madi will lead the meeting this time in her role as Los Altos team lead (reminder, the Mountain View and Los Altos team are joined as one for the time being).
- We have presentation/discussion agenda items from April and Mary tonight. You can find more on these in the agenda file.
Bye for now!
Bruce

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 7:36 PM Anthony Montes <ant...@bikesiliconvalley.org> wrote:

Daniel Rutherford

Sep 21, 2022, 7:34:49 PM9/21/22
to Bruce England, Anthony Montes, SVBC Mountain View Team
All,

I'm a new member of the group, looking forward to meeting you all soon. Unfortunately, I have a work conflict today and can't attend the second half of the meeting as I had hoped. Best of luck with it.

Regards,

Dan Rutherford