Pocket Rocket Pros for sale

Dianna

Jun 12, 2024, 2:55:13 PMJun 12
to Bike Friday Yak!
I have a pair of Pocket Rocket pros for sale. Bought in 2003, ridden for a couple of years, then stored. With their original suitcases, and a few extra bits. Asking $1,500 each. Details if you're interested.

robert clark

Jun 15, 2024, 12:03:21 PMJun 15
to Bike Friday Yak!, dwagg...@icloud.com
We get no idea about what size they are?

Josh Brown

Jun 15, 2024, 12:04:44 PMJun 15
to Bike Friday Yak!, dwagg...@icloud.com
Picture's worth a thousand words and all...

--
another great conversation from the Bike Friday Yak!
---

robert clark

Jun 16, 2024, 12:06:02 PMJun 16
to Bike Friday Yak!, joshm...@gmail.com, Bike Friday Yak!, dwagg...@icloud.com
NB: Dimensioned drawings are even better,  that is how things get made, accurately.