Bike Friday Pocket Llama for sale, size L, $1200

Evan Prytherch

Jun 20, 2024, 7:49:06 AMJun 20
to Bike Friday Yak!
Thanks for looking!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1141004080451541

Very good condition & spec Bike Friday Pocket Llama folding bike w/Sampsonite case. Campagnolo crank, shift/brake levers and 9 speed rear deraillier. Shimano brakes, ThudBuster seatpost, Bontrager saddle, Chris King headset, Schwalbe Marathon tires, Sachs 3 speed hub for a total of 27 gears. Many attachment points for racks, fenders, etc. I'm 6' tall with a 34" inseam and ride a 57/58cm Trek or Specialized frame. The bike in the photo is set up for me. Local pickup available near Jim Thorpe, PA and the beautiful D&L Rail Trail. Shipping available via Bikeflghts.