Express Tikit w/ $539 extras -- NOW $1,789.00 was $2,930 in 2014 Excellent Condition

Robert Kaminski

Dec 26, 2022, 6:42:16 PM12/26/22
to Bike Friday Yak!

Express Tikit folding bike by Bike Friday NOW $1,789.00

One owner. Excellent condition. Purchased February 21, 2014

Nine gears

Frame size: 60 cm

Frame number: 30343

Frame color: Flag Red

Approximate weight 21 lbs (w/o saddle, pedals, accessories)

The Express Tikit intended use is for travel/touring/sport

OID: 170823

NOW $1,789 for bike and accessories/features. Originally it was $2,930 including accessories/features listed below.

$2,930 was the 2014 list price for the bike and the nine accessories/features were originally valued at $539.

Added Trim Features w/ 2014 costs listed

H-bars $61.00

Folding pedals $15.00

Cables - Yellow $24.00

Fenders - $48.00

Added Accessories w/ 2014 costs listed

Transit Cover $67.00

Front Rack $82.00

Folding Back Rack (custom patented BF) $205

Pannier for front rack $30

Travel Reflective safety triangles $7.00

Extras

Spiral bound Manual and Quick Start DVD included

Custom cut firm foam for packing into a Samsonite Elite GT suitcase (or similar case) for travel included.

Price is $1,789 (plus shipping if you don’t pick-up in Portland, OR.)

I am not interested in selling parts or accessories separately. I am selling the entire package as described above. You pay shipping.

This is an amazing bike. It is super easy to fold and take on public transportation. It is a comfortable ride. I have used it for commuting to work and boarding Trimet transit and cruising Oregon byways on holiday. When the transit cover is deployed the bike “disappears” and the cover keeps oneself and passerbyers clean from dirt rubbing on to clothes. The folding back rack is innovative. It folds and stows as the bike folds and yet when deployed the back rack can carry standard rear panniers.

When folded the bike works well to pull through the market on an additional small roller skate wheel. The front pannier can remain attached and opened and used as a shopping basket when the bike is folded and being pulled through the store.

For the last seven years it has been in a temperature controlled garaged and rarely used. It is time for a new owner that sees the value of this unique bicycle that Bike Friday took out of production a few years ago.

NOTE: I trust I will find serious, caring buyers that know and understand the value of this bike.

robert clark

Dec 27, 2022, 12:37:30 PM12/27/22
to Bike Friday Yak!, robertw...@gmail.com
T knob or hyperfold?

Robert Kaminski

Jan 7, 2023, 9:38:08 AM1/7/23
to Bike Friday Yak!, Robert Kaminski

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 3:42:16 PM UTC-8 Robert Kaminski wrote:

Express Tikit folding bike by Bike Friday NOW $1,589.00

One owner. Excellent condition. Purchased February 21, 2014

Nine gears

Frame size: 60 cm

Frame number: 30343

Frame color: Flag Red

Approximate weight 21 lbs (w/o saddle, pedals, accessories)

The Express Tikit intended use is for travel/touring/sport

OID: 170823

NOW $1,589 for bike and accessories/features. Originally it was $2,930 including accessories/features listed below.

$2,930 was the 2014 list price for the bike and the nine accessories/features were originally valued at $539.

Added Trim Features w/ 2014 costs listed

H-bars $61.00

Folding pedals $15.00

Cables - Yellow $24.00

Fenders - $48.00

Added Accessories w/ 2014 costs listed

Transit Cover $67.00

Front Rack $82.00

Folding Back Rack (custom patented BF) $205

Pannier for front rack $30

Travel Reflective safety triangles $7.00

Extras

Spiral bound Manual and Quick Start DVD included

Custom cut firm foam for packing into a Samsonite Elite GT suitcase (or similar case) for travel included.

Price is $1,589 (plus shipping if you don’t pick-up in Portland, OR.)