2/5 announcements

Wilma Segert

Feb 5, 2020, 11:07:46 AM2/5/20
to BHS Staff News, BHS Public Announcements, BHS_St...@students.beecher200u.org

   Announcements

  Wednesday, February 5

Sports

Beecher girls basketball celebrated Senior Night by knocking off 20-win opponent Watseka, 42-32. It was Beecher’s defense that kept Watseka in check all night forcing 19 turnovers and allowing them to shoot only 30% from the field. The win moves Beecher to 24-6 on the year, one win away from tying a record for most wins by a Beecher basketball team. The girls final game of the season is TOMORROW at GSW. We could use your support for the rivalry and supporting your school on the road, in what will be an exciting and memorable game.

Baseball players-- anyone interested in ordering any apparel for the upcoming season needs to do so by this Friday. If you need an order form, see Coach DuBois.

Miscellaneous

Students interested in ACT/SAT prep classes can pick up an information sheet in Mr. Sarsany’s office or in the main office.

Looking for Beecher apparel? Student council has you covered! We have created a store with some pretty cool apparel, so click the link to check it out and place your orders before the store closes on Sunday, February 16th! https://bhsstudent-council.itemorder.com/sale