2/14 announcements

Wilma Segert

Feb 14, 2019, 11:33:52 AM2/14/19
to BHS Staff News, BHS Public Announcements, BHS_St...@students.beecher200u.org

Announcements

Thursday, February 14th

Sports

Tonight is Senior Night recognition for Girls Basketball, Cheerleading, Choir, Band and Boys Basketball. Parents and Seniors need to be at the school by 6:10 so that we can honor everyone between games. Please be here on time.

Anyone interested in being a manager for girls soccer this spring needs to see Mrs. Compton by Friday.

Girls basketball bags and uniforms are due to Mr. Keen tomorrow.

Miscellaneous

Mark your calendars and get your Mardi Gras gear ready! The year’s Spring Fling dance will be on Friday, March 1st from 7-10pm. Tickets will be $15/person and will go on sale soon.

There will be an NHS meeting today after school in Mrs. Cal’s room.

Last night the Scholasti-Cats defeated Tri-Point 210-170 and 250-110. In the Varsity match Robert Cappello led the way with 6 toss-ups, Hayden Brown had 2 and Kaylie Sippel had 1. In the JV match Emily Palmisano led the way with 8 toss-ups, Cullen Berry has 3 and Sam Docter had 2.  Our next match is away at Illinois Lutheran on February 20th and our next practice is February 19th at 7:15am in room 23.

There is no Spanish Club today, the next meeting will be Tuesday 2/19.