11/15 announcements

Wilma Segert

Nov 15, 2018, 11:13:29 AM11/15/18
to BHS_Sta...@beecher200u.org, BHS_Public_A...@beecher200u.org, BHS_St...@students.beecher200u.org

Announcements

Thursday, November 15th

Sports

There will be a meeting in Mrs. Compton’s room today after school for any girl interested in playing soccer. Please come even if you are in a winter sport.

The Ladycats play tonight at 7:15pm against Illiana Christian.  Please come out and support the ladies.

Miscellaneous

Photography Club order forms for t-shirts and hoodies are available in Mrs. Chappell’s room (#3)

Last evening eight schools participated in the 47th Annual Beecher Math Contest. Out of 12 events, Beecher placed first in 6 of them, 2nd in 4 events, and 3rd place in one event. (For those counting, we placed in 11 out of 12 events.) Overall we earned 2nd place---just 17 points behind Gardner. We had 16 perfect papers and 4 medalists.

The Art Club is still selling Fannie May candy bars for $2.00. They come in peanut butter, crispy, dark chocolate, and almond. Please support the Arts!

Looking for Beecher apparel? Student Council is here to help! There are flyers around the building with a link to the online store. The store will close Saturday, December 1st so get your orders in now! See Ms. Payne if you have any questions.