6/4 announcements

Wilma Segert

Jun 4, 2018, 10:20:42 AM6/4/18
to BHS Staff News, BHS Public Announcements, BHS_St...@students.beecher200u.org

Announcements

                               Monday, June 4th

Sports

The softball team traveled to Peoria this weekend for the state softball finals.  On Friday, we beat Williamsville and advanced t the state championship game for the second straight year.  A solid effort against Rockridge came up a little bit short as they lost 5-2 and finished the year 2nd Place in Class 2A.  We finished the year with a record of 33-3. Thanks to our seniors for the commitment to our program. Also, thanks to all the fans who came to Peoria and supported the girls.

There will be boys basketball open gyms on Wednesday and Thursday of this week after school.

Open gym starts today for girls basketball.  Any questions, see Mr. Keen.

Miscellaneous

Attention students who are taking AP World History next year,  there will be an informational meeting regarding the course after school TODAY in Mr. DuBois’ room.  The meeting will last roughly 10 minutes. If you are unable to attend, you need to see Mr. DuBois before you leave for the summer.

All library books need to be returned and fines paid before EQAs start tomorrow.   Also, all lunch debts need to be paid. Students are also reminded to take their hall locks home with them for the summer to use again next year.  If you leave your lock on your locker, you will have to purchase a new one when school starts in August.

The Beecher Community Library Summer Reading Program runs June 11 - July 23.  Win prizes just for reading over the summer! Sign up begins Monday, June 11 at the Beecher Library.