11/14 announcements

Wilma Segert

Nov 14, 2019, 11:05:25 AM11/14/19
to BHS Staff News, BHS Public Announcements, BHS_St...@students.beecher200u.org

 Announcements

   Thursday, November 14

Miscellaneous

Attention Seniors- Jostens will be here TOMORROW for cap and gown orders during lunch periods.

There will be donuts sold tomorrow in the morning before classes start. The donuts will cost $1 each.

Band students will have rehearsal during study hall TOMORROW. Miss Hughes’ study hall students will go to the art room.

Band and choir will have a leadership meeting in the music room tomorrow right after school. We will be finished by 3:30 pm.

Are you dependable, happy, & friendly? We’re looking for Santa’s helpers for Christmas parties! Santa’s helpers would assist children with crafts and supplies. Pay is $9.00 to $10.00 an hour. For more information call or text Donna at 708-756-4200.