FW: Job Posting for CA Position in Registrar

Rachel Patterson

May 8, 2024, 11:18:59 AMMay 8
to bcmhc...@gmail.com, chu...@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu, i...@bcstudentgov.org, Claire Lim, Ngoc Cindy Pham, Phillipa Ellis, Veronica Manlow, Katherine Chuang, Erika Y. Niwa, Cheryl Carmichael, Sophia N. Suarez, Fendja Larivaux, Dean of HSS, Philip F. Napoli, Emily Tumpson Molina, Elise Goldberg, Darryl Kenneth Estey, Sharona A. Levy, Immanuel Ness, Mitzu E Adams, DaNashja Davis, Renee Straker, Charles Amerson, Moraima Smith, Alexarae Worrell, Nicole Solis-Ramirez, Sau-Fong Au, LGBTQ Internships, LGBTQCenter, David Wells, Claudette Guinn, Nelmy Pichardo, Trivis Laurore, Student Affairs, Scholarship, Moshe Axelrod, Antonio Marrero, Natalie Guarna, Millicent Grant, Jessica Gomez, Kristina Rosales, William Ip, George Benz, Nazzerine Charles, Keisha Wilson, Center for Academic Advisement, Stephany Rodriguez, First College year, Sophomore Initiative, Sophomore Academy, International Student Services, Monique Ngozi Nri, Fiona Chan, Patrick Kavanagh, Immigrant Student Success Office, Randall Clarke, Lisa Todd, Annette Nesbit, Kaleefa Munroe-Peters, Dianne Feliciano, Zoya Khalfin, Sheldon Cousins, Jonelle Fera, Lisa Schwebel, MHCDirector, Shadiq Williams, Natalia Guarin-Klein, Magner Career News