cistalk - Fwd: CIS Career Spotlight- chat with a Developer Relations Engineer- Register TODAY!!!

Professor Yedidyah Langsam

Apr 11, 2024, 8:59:56 AMApr 11
to cis-bigadmin, cistalk
FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Professor Yedidyah Langsam
Chair, Department of Computer & Information Science
Past Chair, Faculty Council
Brooklyn College of CUNY

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fendja Larivaux <Fendja....@brooklyn.cuny.edu>
Date: April 10, 2024 at 5:29:43 PM EDT
To: "Yedidyah Langsam (UNIX)" <lan...@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu>
Subject: CIS Career Spotlight- chat with a Developer Relations Engineer- Register TODAY!!!

Good afternoon Prof Langsam,

Please forward this upcoming discussion to CIS students/faculty.

Thank you!

Have you registered yet?!  Here’s your opportunity to speak with a Developer Relations Engineer and learn of all the about mobile development and observability within the tech Ecosystem!!

Register Today!!

Good afternoon all,

I'd like to invite you to join the upcoming CIS Career Spotlight.  On Thursday, April 18th we are highlighting a tech career path in Mobile Engineering, with David Rifkin. As you know, the Career Spotlight series, is an opportunity for you to engage in small impactful conversations with professionals who hold different roles in the tech industry. Here's your chance to deep dive and converse about Mobile Development.

Please see below for further details and register today!!

Computer & Information Science: Career Spotlight Series: Chat with a Developer Relations Engineer

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 (via Zoom) @ 12:30pm

David Rifkin is a Developer Relations Engineer, specializing in mobile development and observability. He has previously built iOS and full-stack applications, and taught engineering at places like CUNY! He will share highlights about his career journey in the tech ecosystem and ways to best navigate as students. This is an opportunity to learn more about the field and see how it might be the right fit for you!

Register:  https://tinyurl.com/Developerrelations

Flyer also attached! See you Thursday!

Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.

Best,

Fendja Larivaux

Program Manager

Fendja....@brooklyn.cuny.edu