Lily Warshaw

Apr 4, 2024, 3:31:57 PMApr 4
to i...@bcstudentgov.org

On Thursdays, at 11:15, we will walk around Brooklyn College talking about what is going on in the world around us. We will meet in front of the Hillel building, and food will be served afterward. Some of the topics will include social media, relationships, and so much more!

--
Lily Warshaw
Social Work Intern

Enriching Lives, Inspiring Commitment, Delivering the Jewish Future
It's okay to-3.png

Lily Warshaw

Apr 5, 2024, 9:06:24 AMApr 5
to i...@bcstudentgov.org
Join us on Wednesdays at 11:15 for girls to support girls. Let's find encouragement, support, empowerment, inspiration, self-care, and wellness with our girl peers.  This will occur at the Hillel, 2901 Campus Road, and refreshments will be served.
Orange Retro Girl Power Poster.png

Lily Warshaw

Apr 11, 2024, 8:59:46 AMApr 11
to i...@bcstudentgov.org

On Thursdays, at  12:30, we will walk around Brooklyn College, discussing what is happening in the world around us. We will meet in front of the Hillel building, and food will be served afterward. Some of the topics will include social media, relationships, and so much more!

It's okay to-3.png

Lily Warshaw

Apr 15, 2024, 9:12:35 AMApr 15