Brooklyn College Health & Welllness: Stress Management Event

Student Veterans

Apr 16, 2024, 4:18:52 PMApr 16
to Student Veterans
Good Afternoon,

The Veteran Students’ Organization in collaboration with the Computer Science Club, and BC Women of Color will be hosting a Stress Management Workshop Event!! After seeing, hearing, and even witnessing some traumatic events over the past several months, we decided to open up a conversation with our communities about how we can move forward and manage our stress as a collective. We are proud to be offering a Health & Wellness Opportunity for students to talk about stress, understand their triggers, and gain access to invaluable resources at Brooklyn College. We are partnering with the Personal Counseling Services at Brooklyn College to offer this event. Please join us by registering using the link here ->. https://cglink.me/2tw/r378853

Instagram: @bcveteransclub

Whatsapp: Click Here

Bulldog Connection: Click Here

Desiree Betts
President- Veteran Students' Organization
Brooklyn College
2900 Bedford Avenue
1407 James Hall
Brooklyn, NY 11210