cistalk - Fwd: Promote the Upcoming Computer Science Club Events

Professor Yedidyah Langsam

Apr 5, 2024, 9:06:15 AMApr 5
to cis-bigadmin, cistalk
See below

Sent from my iPhone

Professor Yedidyah Langsam
Chair, Department of Computer & Information Science
Past Chair, Faculty Council
Brooklyn College of CUNY

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brooklyn College Computer Science Club <con...@bccompsci.club>
Date: April 4, 2024 at 11:16:55 PM EDT
To: Yedidyah Langsam <lan...@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu>
Subject: Promote the Upcoming Computer Science Club Events

Hi Professor Langsam,

I hope you're doing well.
I wanted to ask if you can promote our upcoming events for April 9th and April 18th.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Going, going, gone - the life cycle of a CIS major:
A Talk with Prof. Ira Rudowsky Tuesday, April 9⋅12:00 Student Center, Occidental Room, 5th Fl Abstract: Department Deputy Chair, Prof. Rudowsky will speak about the requirements for CIS and CIS related majors, providing advice for typical problems that students face and advice on how to solve a lot of theses problem

Launching Your Career: What I Wish I Knew:
A Talk with Prof. Carlos Cuevas Thursday, April 18⋅3:30 Student Center, Alumni Room, 4th Fl Broad discussion on the following topics: -Career paths for CS majors Resumes -How to get an interview Interview prep & performance -Where to look for jobs Principles for success, when you have the job

Sincerely,

Faizan Khan
CS Club Treasurer
--