Co-Bill: JOYCE ANDERSEN & RUSHAD EGGLESTON at The Stone Church June 23

1 view

Dave McLaughlin

Jun 15, 2022, 11:52:04 AMJun 15
to ne...@bbu.org
Two Virtuoso and Cosmic Solo String Performances...
JOYCE ANDERSEN (Fiddle, Guitar)
RUSHAD EGGLESTON (Cello)
THE STONE CHURCH MUSIC CLUB
Thursday June 23, 7pm

Rushad Eggleston @ Maui Coffee Attic - May 30 2018
We are extremely proud to bring together two of the most innovative and creative musicians we have had the opportunity to work with.
Durham native and York Maine resident, Joyce Andersen, has carved out an impressive national reputation as a soloist and also with her husband, the virtuoso acoustic guitarist, Harvey Reid. She has appeared on nationally syndicate radio such as NPR's Acoustic Cafe and accompanied England's Richard Thompson in concert as well as shared the stage with others such as Jerry Douglas and Peter Rowan to name just a couple.
Taking the cello where it has never been before, the Carmel, CA native, Rushad Eggleston, attended Berklee College in the earliest part of the 21st century where he formed the major ground-breaking progressive Americana string band, Crooked Still w/ Aoife O'Donovan. When not soloing he has accompanied some of the finest known roots fiddlers such as Natalie MacMaster, Darol Anger and Hanneke Cassel. He has also been a member of the super string ensemble Republic Of Strings with Darol Anger and Scott Nygaard.
His motto: "Live Free or Try"

Presented in Association with Heptunes

Dave McLaughlin

Jun 20, 2022, 4:04:10 PMJun 20