The Event listing on the BBU webpage

1 view

Sumner Blount

Jul 28, 2022, 3:41:11 PM7/28/22
to New England Bluegrass Email List
As you know, the BBU website has a list of submitted bluegrass events across the New England area.  We encourage you to check it regularly for upcoming events.

We would also like to encourage event sponsors to submit their events to this calendar, in order to get maximum exposure for the event.

But, the reason for this mail is to encourage everyone to submit their events EARLY, since most people don't check the calendar as frequently as we would hope.  I've seen some events (even some in other states) submitted a week before the actual event.  That is way too late to allow people to both find the event, and to make plans to attend it.

So, please submit your event.....and please do it as early as possible.

thanks
Sumner
(BBU web guy)