Fiddle player/ female vocalist looking for a band to join

1 view

Monica Connor

Jun 23, 2022, 3:46:04 PMJun 23
to ne...@bbu.org
Hello, I am in my mid 20s and am looking to join a enusastic and dedicated performing band in either the bluegrass, folk, or irish genre. I have been playing the fiddle and singing since I was 10 and am passionate about making great music! I am driven to work dilligently and have a great time doing it! I have performed with a bluegrass band and a female triad where I sang both lead and harmony vocals as well as played fiddle leads and backup. I was wondering if you know of any bands or musicians looking for a player/singer. I’m from Haverhill NH.

Thank you,
Monica Dicks
--
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. Its about learning how to dance in the rain..."
~Vivian Greene