New Jam

Heavythumb

Jun 21, 2022, 2:38:19 PMJun 21
to New England Bluegrass Email List

BackBeat Bluegrass June 27th

Join us for our inaugural Bluegrass jam at BackBeat Brewery Beverly!

BackBeat Brewery is spitting distance from the Beverly MBTA Train Station at 10 Park St. Beverly. Street parking and nearby garage for those driving autos.

We will have plenty of room indoors with open “garage style” doors for excellent ventilation - or we could opt for outdoor seating if preferred.  Check BackBeat website for excellent vittles choices and the best brewed beer on the North Shore! www.backbeatbrewing.com

Note: June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. Just saying!

Also note: Beverly Farmers’ Market runs 3pm to 7pm in the park right next door to BackBeat.  www.beverlyfarmersmarket.org

One more note: Your host plays bass.

This jam will run 3pm- 6pm (rain or shine) and welcomes all levels of proficiency.  We will play mostly Bluegrass but leave room for Ma, Doc, Hank Sr. and of course Johnny and June.  This could become a regular gig if all goes well!

George

Heavythumb

George Chapman
508-395-5247

MARK ABARE

Jun 21, 2022, 8:20:39 PMJun 21
to Heavythumb, New England Bluegrass Email List
Sounds great George!

Best wishes and Success!
Mark

Mark