Beverly Jam?

Heavythumb

Jun 30, 2022, 1:25:12 PMJun 30
to New England Bluegrass Email List, Bluegrass Therapy Group

BackBeat Bluegrass Jam — July 4th

Join us for our second Bluegrass jam at BackBeat Brewery Beverly! Great way to celebrate Independence Day

BackBeat is spitting distance from the Beverly MBTA Train Station at 10 Park St. Beverly. Street parking and nearby garage for those driving autos.

There is plenty of room indoors with open garage doors for excellent ventilation - or we could opt for outdoor seating if preferred.  Check BackBeat website for excellent vittles choices and the best brewed beer on the North Shore! www.backbeatbrewing.com

Also note: Beverly Farmers’ Market runs 3pm to 7pm in the park right next door to BackBeat.  www.beverlyfarmersmarket.org

This jam will run 3pm - 6pm and welcomes all levels of proficiency.  We will play mostly Bluegrass but leave room for Ma, Doc, Hank Sr. Carter Family, and of course Johnny and June.

Heavythumb