3rd Fridays Bluegrass Jam

1 view

Mark Abare

Jun 16, 2022, 2:23:34 PMJun 16
to New List, Bluegrass Therapy, Ed Bogusz, Heavythumb, Susan Cudmore
Friday June 17th, 7-10p

Featuring, but not limited to Bluegrass music.
Bring your Guitar, Banjo, Fiddle, Bass, Dobro, Harp (all types), mandolin, bones, etc.. and come and enjoy a night of great music.
We will be at The Parish Center For The Arts (The PCA) in Westford, MA. The street address is 10 Lincoln Street.
It is right on the common in the center of Westford, and is a beautiful facility.
**COVID POLICY**
Masks are OPTIONAL at this event. Please be respectful of those folks that want to wear their masks. We do ask if you are UNVACCINATED to please refrain from attending.
Please bring whatever you need, and be sure to police up everything when we go. I ask you to leave no trash, garbage, bottles, cans, etc behind.
There are chairs and tables as needed.
This is a pass-the-hat event, with proceeds going to the PCA to offset the cost of our usage.
This event is welcome to players and audiences alike.
Free parking

Monthly on 3rd Fridays, 7-10pm

Mark

Peace, love, and music for all.

Sent with plenty of autocorrected mistakes from my iPhone