RE: Katherine Elizabeth Baumbach

1 view

William Baumbach

Nov 14, 2013, 9:54:24 AM11/14/13
to Betty Gray

Hello Betty, it is great to hear from you. I do not have any information on the below names, however, I have bcc’ed this email to near 200 other Baumbachs from around the World.

If you have information on these names, please contact Betty Gray at gray...@hotmail.com

William J. Baumbach II

Wil...@Baumbach.com

(703) 791-9522