Fwd: Ex-Kollegin gesucht.

William Baumbach

Feb 11, 2015, 10:57:02 AM2/11/15
to ingoh...@icloud.com
Hello fellow Baumbach's

The below email is written in German, if you have contact info for a  Elvira Baumbach from the Zabergäu / Kraichgau, please email Ingo H. Klett at ingoh...@icloud.com

Here is a ruff translation,

Hello, beautiful and good day,

I am looking for a Elvira Baumbach from the Zabergäu / Kraichgau, which must be around 50. A former colleague of mine, which I gladly would again send private messages. When they the company a year ago (?) Left I was either sick or on vacation, and could not say goodbye to her.

Maybe you have the lady yes in your ranks, and could call her my email address so that they can get in touch. Then you know because of my name immediately who I am.

Sincerely,

William J. Baumbach II
2380 Mountain Rd.
Haymarket, Va. 20169