Grade 9 girls basketball tourneys

Nathan Leitao

Jan 14, 2023, 8:06:55 PM1/14/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
Hi there were looking for any tournament spots open for grade 9 girls. If so please text 431-777-0955 or email nath...@hotmail.ca thanks in advance!

Evan Pederson

Jan 16, 2023, 10:50:06 AM1/16/23
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca

We have a tournament in March. details are on our website.

Mr. Evan Pederson

6th Grade Dean of Students

Valley Middle School

Red River Football & Basketball Coach

701-746-2360 ext 3998

They will do less wrong things, if we catch the right things - Coach Krzyzewski

On Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 7:06 PM Nathan Leitao <leitao...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there were looking for any tournament spots open for grade 9 girls. If so please text 431-777-0955 or email nath...@hotmail.ca thanks in advance!

Message has been deleted

Evan Pederson

Jan 24, 2023, 7:28:39 PM1/24/23
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca
I guess I’m not positive on that answer. Our tournament usually has a wide variety of ability levels.  Most of our teams come from smaller communities around grand forks, but every now and then we get sone pretty good teams too.
But usually balanced skill level.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 5:52 PM Jeff Baty <jb...@g.prsdmb.ca> wrote:
Hi Evan,

I know I have reached out before and I have been going back and forth about putting this out to the parents of my school team. We are average-above average as a Gr. 8 girls team just finding their way and new to the game. Would you say the bulk of teams that would be at the 2009 or 2008 girls age demographic teams at your event are high level clubs, or are most representing schools?

All the best,
Jeff Baty

--
Teacher