Varsity Girls Tournament

Andrew Klaprat

Dec 12, 2022, 3:06:15 PM12/12/22
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
Powerview School is looking to host a Varsity Girls basketball tournament January 20-21, 2023. Looking for interested teams. Please contact akla...@sunrisesd.ca if you would be interested in coming. Cost determined by number of entries.

Tara Dickenson

Dec 16, 2022, 2:50:56 PM12/16/22
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, andrew...@gmail.com
Good day Andrew.

I am the head coach for the Springfield Collegiate (Oakbank) Varsity girls.  We would be interested in coming to this tournament.  Please keep me posted.

Thank you.

Tara Dickenson

Andrew Klaprat

Jan 9, 2023, 5:12:57 PM1/9/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Andrew Klaprat
We have two teams joining us (Elmwood and Springfield), we would love to add at least one more. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible if you would be interested.