Oak Park HS Varsity Boys Tournament Feb 22-24

Huy Luu

Nov 30, 2023, 4:41:12 PM11/30/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
My name is Huy Luu and I am one of the assistants at Oak Park HS. Ecole Secondaire Oak Park High School will be hosting a Varsity Boys Tournament and is looking for teams to join.

We currently have 4 teams and are looking for 4 more for an 8 teams format.

Any questions or interest in joining can contact: coachlu...@gmail.com

Lloyd C

Jan 25, 2024, 6:40:02 AMJan 25
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Huy Luu
Hi

My name is Lloyd Celones, the Varsity Boys head coach at Kildonan East Collegiate.   We would be interested in joining your tournament, if there is a spot available. I can be reached by email at lloyd_...@hotmail.com

Thank you,