coach needed

Raffaele Borrello

Dec 2, 2021, 1:21:47 PM12/2/21
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
We are looking for an assistant or head coach for our JV boys Basketball team at St. Norbert Collegiate. Season most likely will begin in January but we have already begun open gym tryouts for the boys to get some conditioning in before selecting the team.

Please contact Raffaele Borelli at

Skylar De Jaegher

Nov 10, 2023, 9:51:34 PM11/10/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Raffaele Borrello
Hi, I am interested in being an assistant coach for the basketball team at St. Norbert Collegiate. I am a fourth year university student, I have little coaching experience (Ran a few practices in high school). Please reach out for any information!
Thanks,
Skylar