Looking for gr. 7-8 boys and girls tournament

Bethany MacLean

Dec 8, 2022, 11:10:07 AM12/8/22
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
Hello! We're looking for tournaments for our grade 7-8 girls and boys teams. Please let me know if you know if any in Winnipeg!

Michael Tan

Jan 6, 2023, 6:35:17 AM1/6/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Bethany MacLean
Hi Bethany,

Are you still looking for a girls tournament for your grade 7-8 girls?  I am hosting a tournament from Jan. 27-28, 2023.  Please let me know if you are available.

Mike

Marco Morelli

Jan 9, 2023, 10:06:38 PM1/9/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Bethany MacLean
Hey Bethany

we are hosting gr7/tier 2 girls basketball tourney feb 24-25th. 3 games for $225. 2 spots left. we are only 15 minutes north of the perimeter.
email me (mmor...@lssd.ca) or text me (2045102642) if you want a spot.

cheers
Marco Morelli
Lockport School