Assistant Coach

Skylar De Jaegher

Nov 10, 2023, 9:51:40 PM11/10/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
Hey everyone. Am a fourth year, 21 year old university student and looking to start my coaching career. I have little coaching experience (Ran a few practices in high school), but am knowledgeable in basketball.
Send me an email at skylard...@icloud.com

Brian Plett

Nov 22, 2023, 3:11:29 PM11/22/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Skylar De Jaegher
Hi Skylar,
I am the Athletic Director at MBCI and we are looking for a JV girls' basketball coach.  I don't know if you have a coaching position yet but I would love to chat with you.  Give me a call or send me an email:  bpl...@mbci.mb.ca or 204-299-6025.

Brian Plett
MBCI