Windsor Park Collegiate JV 3A Boys Basketball Tournament

Brent Amos

Nov 7, 2023, 6:01:01 AM11/7/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
Windsor Park Collegiate is hosting a Junior Varsity boys basketball tournament on Feb. 2/3, 2024.

We are targeting 3A JV boys teams only.

Games will be four 10 minute quarters with MABO assigned referees.
- 3 game guarantee - standard 8 team draw
- full court pressure up to a 25 point lead
- cost will be $310

Plaques will be given out for first, second, third and consolation side winners. Champions and finalists will each receive engraved dog tags (max 15 per team). There will be game MVP awards for each team for each game played.

Please email me if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brent Amos - wpcbas...@mymts.net

Andrew Kawaler

Dec 19, 2023, 5:47:45 PM12/19/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, Brent Amos
Hi Brent,

Any word on if you still had any availability?

Thanks,
Andrew