General Wolfe Basketball Tournaments 2023

Jeffery Prosken

Dec 12, 2022, 1:50:13 PM12/12/22
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
HI Coaches,

Jeff P from General Wolfe here.  We are hosting the following tournaments this year and have a few spots left if you are interested.  Tournaments are 3 games/FIBA rules/3 point line in play/no shot clock/$280.00.  Cheques can be made payable to General Wolfe School.  Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Consolation winners.

Contact me at jpro...@wsd1.org or call General Wolfe School at 204-786-7427.  First come first served !!!  Thank you for your consideration.  Take care.

Grade 9 Girls - Jan. 13/14-5 spots left.
Grade 8 Girls - Jan. 27/28 4 spots left.
Grade 9 Boys - Feb. 17/18 -4 spots left.
Grade 8 Boys -Feb. 24/25 -Full.

Jeff Baty

Dec 13, 2022, 11:45:30 AM12/13/22
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca
Any room in the Gr. 8 girls tournament. I’m interested. Elie, Manitoba (SPC).

Jeff Baty

Teacher
Basketball Coach
St. Paul's Collegiate
Elie, MB
Box 70
R0H 0H0
Pronouns: he, him
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and all attachments are for the confidential use of the intended addressee. Any retention, review, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure other than by the intended addressee is prohibited. Please notify me immediately if I have transmitted this message to you in error.

Michael Tan

Jan 6, 2023, 6:34:58 AM1/6/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, jb...@g.prsdmb.ca
Hi Jeff,

Are you still looking for a tournament for your grade 8 team?

Mike

Jeffery Prosken

Jan 6, 2023, 11:02:30 AM1/6/23
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca
Hi Mike,

No, thank you.  I’m still looking for teams, we’re having a tournament the same weekend as you for Grade 8 Girls.

Jeff

Jan 16, 2023, 10:52:02 PM1/16/23
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca
Hey Mike!
I'm still looking for a tournament for my boys! They're a mixture of grade 7 and 8's... more of a tier 2 team.
Any room?

--

Bethany MacLean

Early & Middle Years PE

The King's School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and/or any attachments in this transmission may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message from your system and destroy all copies. Thank you.