General Wolfe Basketball Tournaments 2023

Skip to first unread message

Jeffery Prosken

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 1:50:13 PM12/12/22
to Basketball Manitoba Forum
HI Coaches,

Jeff P from General Wolfe here.  We are hosting the following tournaments this year and have a few spots left if you are interested.  Tournaments are 3 games/FIBA rules/3 point line in play/no shot clock/$280.00.  Cheques can be made payable to General Wolfe School.  Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Consolation winners.  

Contact me at jpro...@wsd1.org or call General Wolfe School at 204-786-7427.  First come first served !!!  Thank you for your consideration.  Take care.

Grade 9 Girls - Jan. 13/14-5 spots left.
Grade 8 Girls - Jan. 27/28 4 spots left.
Grade 9 Boys - Feb. 17/18 -4 spots left.
Grade 8 Boys -Feb. 24/25 -Full.

Jeff Baty

unread,
Dec 13, 2022, 11:45:30 AM12/13/22
to fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca
Any room in the Gr. 8 girls tournament. I’m interested. Elie, Manitoba (SPC). 

Jeff Baty

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Basketball Manitoba Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to forum+un...@basketballmanitoba.ca.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/basketballmanitoba.ca/d/msgid/forum/0593131f-0ea9-4255-b017-60d4293ca0d0n%40basketballmanitoba.ca.
--
Teacher
Basketball Coach
St. Paul's Collegiate
Elie, MB
Box 70
R0H 0H0
Pronouns: he, him
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and all attachments are for the confidential use of the intended addressee. Any retention, review, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure other than by the intended addressee is prohibited. Please notify me immediately if I have transmitted this message to you in error.

Michael Tan

unread,
Jan 6, 2023, 6:34:58 AM1/6/23
to Basketball Manitoba Forum, jb...@g.prsdmb.ca
Hi Jeff,

Are you still looking for a tournament for your grade 8 team?

Mike

Jeffery Prosken

unread,
Jan 6, 2023, 11:02:30 AM1/6/23
Hi Mike,

No, thank you.  I’m still looking for teams, we’re having a tournament the same weekend as you for Grade 8 Girls.

Jeff 

From: fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca <fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca> on behalf of Michael Tan <michae...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 11:20 PM
To: Basketball Manitoba Forum <fo...@basketballmanitoba.ca>
Cc: jb...@g.prsdmb.ca <jb...@g.prsdmb.ca>
Subject: Re: [Basketball Manitoba Forum] General Wolfe Basketball Tournaments 2023

Notice: This is an external email. Verify the sender, proceed with caution.

This message including any attachment(s) is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copy or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission, including attachments without making a copy.

Bethany MacLean

unread,
Jan 16, 2023, 10:52:02 PM1/16/23
Hey Mike! 
I'm still looking for a tournament for my boys! They're a mixture of grade 7 and 8's... more of a tier 2 team. 
Any room? 

--

Bethany MacLean

Early & Middle Years PE

The King's School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and/or any attachments in this transmission may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message from your system and destroy all copies. Thank you.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages