[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] student surveys

Allison Zuckerbrow

May 16, 2022, 12:57:56 PMMay 16
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Hi all,

In last Thursday's meeting, surveys were brought up.  I look forward to seeing what Mayra and her team comes up with so that I can refine the surveys I am using.  In the meantime, here is what I have been using with my high school students who are taking our after school dual enrollment courses with Chabot College.

Thanks,
Allison

Ms. Zuckerbrow (She/Her/Hers)
College & Career Counselor
Castro Valley High School
Follow CVHS College & Career Center on Instagram @cvcollegecareer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT(S): This e-mail communication and any attachment(s) may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged by law and is meant solely for the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized use, review, duplication, disclosure or interception of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
If you received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message and any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Allison Zuckerbrow

May 16, 2022, 2:18:06 PMMay 16
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Hi all - I fixed the settings so you should be able to see the questions now!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/baccc.net/d/msgid/dualenrollmentcop/CAOuxzeFDcub-7X8NmZjqQCB5udcF_YpBedi-KF-ni4tXFCBcZw%40mail.gmail.com.