[jobdevelopercop] Next Job Developer Meetup - at CCCAOE Thurs 9/30 at 5:00 - save the date

Carrie Portis

Sep 15, 2021, 6:25:45 PM9/15/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net
Hi everyone,

We'll have our next job developer meetup in person at CCCAOE as a no-host happy hour at the Omni in Rancho Mirage on Thursday 9/30 at 5:00.

I know many of you are not able to join, and it will be great to see those that can. I'll send out more details on the meeting location the day before as I suss out a good spot. For now, please save the date and let me know if you can come so I can keep my eye out for you.

I hope it will be as fun as our Luau kickoff two years ago.  I think the chance to be in-person will more than make up for the safety restrictions we'll also have.

Take care,
Carrie