[jobdevelopercop] Google IT Apprenticeship Opportunity - application due date April 30

Carrie Portis

Apr 9, 2021, 7:05:42 PM4/9/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Adele Burnes
Hi everyone,

Please see information below on an IT apprenticeship with Google at their Sunnyvale campus. The application due date is April 30. It looks like a great opportunity.

Adele Burnes, the Regional Director for Apprenticeships was on an info session about this and is cc:ed on this email and you can reach out to her if you have further questions.  Note a recording of that info session is in a link below.

Take care,
Carrie