[jobdevelopercop] Student Employer Coordinator Position - Cabrillo

Carrie Portis

Sep 19, 2022, 6:54:56 PM9/19/22
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Desha Staley-Raatior
Hi everyone,

Cabrillo College is hiring a Student Employer Coordinator Position. Please pass along to your networks - info is below.

If you have any questions, please contact Desha Staley-Raatior, cc:ed on this message.

While our Job Developer group is no longer funded, I can still pass along messages to the group. (And if you want to no longer be in this Google group please let me know).

Take care,
Carrie

Carrie Portis

Subject: Hiring: Student Employment Coordinator

Good Afternoon-

We are looking for a new Student Employment Coordinator to join our amazing team! Please spread the word throughout your network.

This full-time, 12-months per year Student Employment Coordinator, plans, develops and implements a comprehensive career services and student employment program; develops and implements initiatives to enhance career readiness of students and their employment opportunities; and facilitates the employment process for on-campus student employees.

Warm Regards,

Desha

--
Desha Staley-Raatior