[jobdevelopercop] Job Developer Meetup: Partnering with Staffing Firms - notes, recording

Carrie Portis

May 4, 2021, 9:17:03 PM5/4/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Belen Gonzales, Jackie Mahoney, Patti Diaz
Hi everyone,

We had a great presentation from Belen Gonzales of Hartnell College and Jackie Mahoney and Patti Diaz of Balance Staffing last Friday, thank you! Here are the slides and here is the recording.

This was our second of a two part series showing a sample of how colleges are partnering with staffing firms. It was great to hear how Hartnell has been resourceful in the last year to get students into internships with the help of Balance Staffing. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Belen, Jackie and Patti, who are cc:ed on this email.

I hope you all are doing well as you continue to support students during this time.

Take care,
Carrie